PLEASE READ CAREFULLY These Terms & Conditions form Part of your Contract of Booking If you proceed with your booking online, then it is deemed that you have read and Agree with these T&C
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- If you apply for a place on a course which has become fully booked, you will be offered alternative dates/ venues, or a full refund if preferred.
- If the course you apply for remains undersubscribed for whatever reason within 4 weeks of proposed Course date, we reserve the right to cancel course booking and will either offer you a rebooking for a different date/ venue, or refund your money in full, if preferred.
- All bookings require FULL payment up front to secure your place.
- Payment can be made via Pay Pal (for Business) or Debit cards (no need for Pay Pal account) - Sorry but cheques are no longer accepted.
- We can send you a pro-forma invoice if you ask us to. Payment can then be made via Bank Transfer but please ensure this happens within 7 days of making the online booking to secure the place. If payment is not received, the place(s) booked cannot be confirmed and will be released after 7 days.
- If you change your mind, or cannot attend the course, providing we have 4 calendar weeks notice (or longer) prior to Day one of the course, we offer a full refund.
- If you change your mind, or cannot attend the course, and give us between 3 calendar weeks and 3 weeks + 6 days, notice, we can offer a refund of 75% course fees.
- If you change your mind, or cannot attend the course, and give us between 2 calendar weeks and 2 weeks + 6 days, notice, we can offer a refund of 50% course fees.
- If you change your mind, or cannot attend the course, and give us less than 2 full weeks' (14 days) notice prior to course date: NO refund will be given.
- You can change Delegate names at any stage (up to 2 days before the course) - and therefore replace attendance for any delegate at no extra cost
- Full cost per person is shown individually for each course; if you wish to hold the course at your own suitable* venue, then we can Discount the costs for each person attending (Min 10/ Max 12) Please contact us separately for details and to arrange this.
Confirmation of Booking, means that you accept these Terms & Conditions.
- Must have sufficient space for safe and comfortable ground work, and session work
- Must provide appropriate seating and desk space for written work
- Must be able to accomodate any relevant equipment and training aids, eg. whiteboard, projector screen or other
Any Questions? Please email: email@example.com or Call us on: 07484 689748 - Thank you
© Copyright HADFAST